IndustriusCFO’s Industry Metrics tool allows business owners, coaches, CPAs, or Small Business Development Centers to understand financial industry trends that are critical to business planning, benchmarking and optimizing financial performance.
IndustriusCFO Industry Metrics are included in all of our monthly subscription packages.
- Industry Metrics One Year Report: View financial trends for your industry and understand how important accounts and ratios get impacted across different company sizes.
- Industry Metrics Four Year Report: View financial trends for your industry and understand how important accounts and ratios get impacted across each of the last four years, along with a cash flow analysis.
- Perform a Regional Analysis for any report type, by selecting State, County, Metropolitan Statistical Area, or customizable cluster.
- Ensure relevant companies are used in your analysis by setting parameters in Net Sales, Total Assets, Age of Firm, and Number of Employees.
- View itemized Income Statement and Balance Sheet accounts in % or U.S. Dollar, in table and chart views, including Financial Ratios across Liquidity, Asset Efficiency and Profitability.
- Gain immediate insights into your industry with easy-to-read reports conveying itemized Income Statement and Balance Sheet trends with Financial Ratios.
- Quickly observe how expenses and capital structures have changed through time or across company sizes.
- Relevant results based on custom criteria you set to resonate with your company’s characteristics.
- Reports are viewable online and easily download as a PDF. And, IndustriusCFO gives subscribers the option to customize output to contain their logo and/or their client’s logo.
Who Benefits from using Industry Metrics?
Click on any group to learn how they benefit from using our tool: